Become a SETAPE professional!
Your CV will be stored in our database and will be evaluated by our recruiters.
If you identify with SETAPE and want to become a member of our team, check out our openings right now or fill out the form below!
After analyzing the candidate’s information, the date and site of the training will be disclosed.
– Training in Economics, Business Administration or Accounting, preferably from a top university
– Desirable: MBA and Fluent English
– 3+ years’ experience in investment and valuation analysis
– Currently in the second year of Economics, Business Administration or Accounting, preferably at a top university
– Desirable: Fluent English
– Graduated in Mechanical and Electric Engineering.
– Desirable: Machinery and Equipment Appraisal Course.
– Experience of approximately 3 years in evaluation of machinery and equipment.
– Field visit to the site to be evaluated.
– Analysis of machinery to be evaluated based on characteristics of the building and state of conservation.
– Market research for collection of price quotes.
– Elaborate calculations for appraisal on ERP platform and write the reports in Word format.
– Meetings with SETAPE coordinators to complete the reports.
– Availability for travels all over Brazil.